A message to our valued customers and fellow community members. We would like to provide you with our COVID-19 coronavirus policy. Just like you, we are continuing to watch how COVID-19 coronavirus takes shape in our communities. EmeraldPro Painting wants to ensure our clients and community members that we are doing what we can to provide you our services without interruption and, to eliminate fears about us being in or around your home. The following measures will be taken to keep everyone safe:
- We are requesting that any clients who may be experiencing symptoms themselves to postpone their quote appointments or scheduled projects. We can provide virtual quoting and provide you with a timely quote to make this as easy as possible for you. Please contact the office or your sales representative to schedule a virtual quotation.
- Our staff is prohibited from reporting to work with any illness that can be transmitted to others. Our staff has been instructed to stay home if they feel like they are not feeling well for any reason.
- Each of our crews and our office team is operating independently of one another to minimize contact. As such, our regularly scheduled weekly meetings are being held virtually.
- All staff has been instructed to wash their hands frequently. This will include washing of hands before they start their day, throughout the day, and upon cleanup of the job site daily.
- All staff has been instructed to avoid physical contact with each other and clients as much as possible, including handshakes.
- All staff is instructed to avoid touching their eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Depending upon the weather, we are scheduling as many exterior quotes and projects as possible to minimize time inside of our clients’ homes.