EmeraldPro Painting’s COVID-19 policy
Just like you—our valued customers and community members—we have been watching how Coronavirus Disease 2019 takes shape in our communities. EmeraldPro Painting wants to ensure you that we are doing what we can to provide our services without interruption and eliminate fears about us being in or around your home. As such, the following measures are being taken to keep everyone safe:
- We request any client experiencing COVID-like symptoms postpone their quote appointments or scheduled projects. We can quote your projects online and in a timely manner to make this as easy as possible for you. Please contact the office or your sales representative to schedule a virtual quote.
- Our staff is prohibited from reporting to work with any transmissible illness and have been instructed to stay home if they are not feeling well, for any reason.
- Our crews and offices teams operate independently of one another to minimize contact. As such, regularly scheduled meetings are held virtually.
- All staff has been instructed to wash their hands frequently. This includes hand washing before they start the day, throughout their workday, and as part of site cleanup at the end of their day.
- All staff has been instructed to avoid physical contact with each other and clients as much as possible, including handshakes.
- All staff is instructed to avoid touching their eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Depending upon the weather, we are scheduling as many exterior quotes and projects as possible to minimize time inside of our client's homes.
Our thoughts are with the communities we serve during this difficult time. While we strive to minimize the financial impact on our team members and the business, we are also committed to doing our part to protect public health.
Our small business is reliant on customers like you, and we appreciate your support more than ever during these uncertain times. Please, do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns regarding this matter.
This policy is subject to change as COVID-19 continues to develop.